Cherry Bail Bonds provides professional bail bonds service and offers a 20% discount. We have an 8% rate filed with the CA Department of Insurance which means our company can offer you a savings of 2%. To qualify the defendant must be an immediate family member of a cosigner who is or be him/herself:
- A qualified Union or AARP member.
- An active duty member of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- A Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Or have retained Private Defense Counsel on behalf of the defendant.
Immediate Family is defined as parent, child, or spouse. Documented evidence needs to be provided to Cherry Bail Bonds to receive an 8% rate in the form of:
- A contract between attorney and client or a letter from the attorney.
- A current union or AARP card with expiration date or a recent paystub showing union dues taken out.
- Proof of U.S. Military service or Military ID.
- Signed declaration and proof of past service.
Written evidence needs to be provided within 10 days of the bond execution date. If a bail bond is posted at an 8% rate and documented evidence is not received within the 10 day period, the cosigner will be responsible to pay the additional 2%. Please call for more details.
Get Immediate Assistance:
Phone: (916) 444-0200
Secondary Phone: (916) 669-9492